Friday, February 14, 2014

Who am I? I don't know..

Hello readers of this post. 

You don't know me, yet, and maybe you don't want to, that's totally normal, but if you do want to know me, here is for you darlings.

My name is Sophie Grimaud, I'm French but wish I was British or Korean, as you read this I am currently 19 years old, I dropped out of school in November 2013 (but this is another story). 

I freaking enjoy staying on my laptop all day. I'm a geek after all. But what do I do on my laptop all day you'll ask.

Ha Ha. I'll tell you : Tumblr, reading fics, and watching millions of videos on Youtube about my favorite ships, bands and people. (You'll know who soon ;) )

I love cooking new recipes, my kitchen is like a lab, creating recipes is super fun.

Singing my heart out everywhere in my house, and anytime of the day.

Dancing like I'm on stage, in front of my mirror.
shopping online but never buying anything, even though I want everything in all my carts

and Finally, working out to finally have the body I have always dreamt of . 

So I guess my blog will contain everything related to all of this. If you think you'll like it, or that you you're similar to me, please be my friend...


Sophie's out! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment